Natural History Museum “Goulandris”
Dr. Stavrakakis presented IMPULSE project expanding further the demonstrations to include more mature results produced by the project. The following topics were highlighted:
- Most appropriate public-building’ classification criteria adopted for the Municipality of Heraklion
- Public-building typologies for the municipality of Heraklion
- Energy interventions’ combinations for the various minor, medium, major and deep retrofits
- Ranking of Heraklion buildings in terms of affordability
- A minor retrofit for all 76 buildings of the municipality of Heraklion would mean an investment of not more than 1.5M € ensuring about 30% energy and associated cost savings with a range of payback period from 15 to 19 years
In the end Dr. Stavrakakis as project coordinator signed a MoU with the coordinator of PRIORITEE defining the fields for future synergies.